A man wanted for a York City double homicide has been captured in Brooklyn, N.Y., police said.

Laquan Anderson Pierrelouis, known as "Q," is accused of being the triggerman in the Nov. 23 double homicide of Braydon Aldinger and Derek Feree in the 500 block of West Mason Avenue.

When officers from New York City's 81st Precinct arrested Pierrelouis on Wednesday, he gave them a falsified identification document, so police there charged him with forgery of official documents and false personation, according to York City Police.

Pierrelouis, 22, whose last known address was in the 900 block of West King Street in York City, is incarcerated in New York City and is awaiting extradition to York County, police said.


Alleged accomplice Dejerek Basil Smallwood, 21, of 807 W. Poplar St., remains in York County Prison without bail, charged with homicide and conspiracy to deliver heroin. He is known as "Diego."

A third defendant, 22-year-old Arianna Tavares of York City, is charged with conspiracy to deliver heroin for her alleged role in the double homicide.

The allegations: According to court documents, Tavares told detectives she had been buying heroin from Pierrelouis, but that at some point he stole some of her money.

Tavares said she "formulated a plan" with Aldinger, 23, of Danielle Court, and Ferree, 26, of Old Mill Inn Road, to rob Pierrelouis and get her money back, documents state.


But Tavares maintains the three of them abandoned the plot when they bumped into a person who was looking to buy heroin and had the cash to do it, according to documents.

Tavares told detectives she called Pierrelouis and arranged a drug meeting, after which she, Aldinger and Ferree met Pierrelouis and Smallwood in the 500 block of West Mason Avenue about 7 p.m., documents allege.

That's when the four men got into a physical altercation, police said.

Tavares said that during the fight, she heard Pierrelouis repeatedly say "Give me that!" to Smallwood; Tavares told detectives Pierrelouis was referring to a gun, according to documents.

Police said Pierrelouis fired at least three times at Aldinger and Ferree, killing the men. Afterward, he fled the scene with Smallwood, police said.

— Reach Liz Evans Scolforo at levans@yorkdispatch.com.