York County should enjoy near perfect weather on Father's Day, but rain returns to the forecast on Monday.

The National Weather Service is forecasting sunny skies for Sunday with a high of 81 and an overnight low of 59.

On Monday, there's a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms, and that increases to 30 percent on Tuesday and 50 percent on Wednesday.

The early part of the week will also be marked by warmer weather, with the high expected to hit 86 on Monday, 89 on Tuesday and possibly 90 degrees on Wednesday.