A York City man accused of killing two Manchester Township men during a drug deal gone bad last fall will stand trial on the case.

Laquan Anderson Pierrelouis, known as "Q," is accused of being the triggerman in the Nov. 23 double homicide of Braydon Aldinger and Derek Feree in the 500 block of Mason Avenue in York City.

On Thursday, Pierrelouis waived his right to a preliminary hearing before District Judge Joel Toluba.

Also Thursday, first assistant district attorney Jennifer Russell added a charge of conspiracy to deliver heroin against Pierrelouis, according to Kyle King, spokesman for the DA's Office.

Arrested in Brooklyn: Pierreloius fled the area after the double slaying, according to police, who said he was captured in Brooklyn in March.

When officers from New York City's 81st Precinct arrested Pierrelouis, he gave them a falsified identification document, so police there charged him with forgery of official documents and false personation, according to York City Police.

Pierrelouis, 23, and Smallwood, 21, remain in York County Prison without bail, charged with two counts of homicide and conspiracy to deliver heroin.

A third defendant, 23-year-old Arianna Tavares of York City, is charged with conspiracy to deliver heroin for her alleged role in the double homicide.

The allegations: According to court documents, Tavares told detectives she had been buying heroin from Pierrelouis, but that at some point he stole some of her money.


Tavares said she "formulated a plan" with Aldinger, 23, of Danielle Court, and Ferree, 26, of Old Mill Inn Road, to rob Pierrelouis and get her money back, documents state.

But Tavares maintains the three of them abandoned the plot when they bumped into a person who was looking to buy heroin and had the cash to do it, according to documents.

'Drug meeting': Tavares told detectives she called Pierrelouis and arranged a drug meeting, after which she, Aldinger and Ferree met Pierrelouis and Smallwood in the 500 block of West Mason Avenue, documents allege.

That's when the four men got into a physical altercation, police said.

Tavares said that during the fight, she heard Pierrelouis repeatedly say "Give me that!" to Smallwood; Tavares told detectives Pierrelouis was referring to a gun, according to documents.

Police said Pierrelouis fired at least three times at Aldinger and Ferree, killing the men.

Afterward, he fled the scene with Smallwood, police said.

— Reach Liz Evans Scolforo at levans@yorkdispatch.com.