Showers and thunderstorms are likely Sunday in York County, followed by warmer weather when the work week begins.

The National Weather Service is forecasting a 60 percent chance of showers and storms during the day Sunday, followed by a 40 percent chance of precipitation Sunday night.

Sunday's high will be 80 degrees with an overnight low of 62.

Monday will bring a high of 85 and a 20 percent chance of showers.

There's a slightly greater chance of storms Tuesday and Wednesday, when the predicted highs are 87 and 83 degrees, respectively.