Police in Virginia arrested two teens in connection with a home-invasion robbery in Franklin Township and a shooting in nearby Franklintown, both which happened last month.

Leonard Charles Hayes III, 19, and Joseph Tyrone Henderson Jr., 17, both of Alexandria, Va., are being held in a Fairfax County prison awaiting extradition to York County, Pennsylvania State Police announced on Thursday.

Henderson will charged as an adult, according to an affidavit of probable cause. Active-duty Army soldier Rico Carty Holmes II, 23, of the Walter Reed Army base in Bethesda, Md., was previously arrested in connection with both cases.

Police continue to search for a fourth suspect in the Franklin Township robbery, said Lt. David Lash of Northern York County Regional Police. What happened: According to police, two 17-year-old males were watching TV at a Whiskey Spring Road home in Franklin Township on Dec. 8 when, about midnight, four men walked through the unlocked front door, wielding baseball bats.

The teens were punched, their hands and feet were bound with duct tape, and their mouths and eyes were covered with tape, according to police.

The group stole six firearms, including three assault rifles - an AK-47 and two AR-15s - and 5,000 rounds of ammunition from the home.

One of the victims told police he recognized the voice of Holmes, who had previously been to the home on Nov. 23 for a party. While there for the party, Holmes saw the firearm collection, according to police.


Shooting: About an hour after the robbery, Holmes and two other men - all armed with guns - entered the Franklintown apartment on South Baltimore Street, surrounded 24-year-old Kevin Gachelin while he was sleeping and began to beat him, according to Holmes' charging documents.

Gachelin managed to escape, but not before he was shot at least twice in the lower back, documents state.

Gachelin told police he and Holmes had been in "multiple verbal and physical altercations" in the weeks leading up to the shooting, stemming from an alleged attack on one of Gachelin's acquaintances by Holmes, documents state.

Leads: A witness who works at Walter Reed told state police that he received a call from Holmes late on Dec. 7 and met Holmes and three other men - two of whom were later identified as Hayes and Henderson - in the parking lot of a Dillsburg restaurant, according to Henderson's charging documents.

The four men were inside an SUV and were in black and had gloves and masks. Holmes and Hayes each was armed with a handgun, documents state.

The witness, Brendan Seamans, told investigators that Holmes ordered him to lead them to the home on Whiskey Spring Road and to Gachelin's apartment, documents state.

Seamans did so, saying he feared for his and his family's safety, adding he didn't take part in the home invasions, documents state.

Military investigators arrested Holmes at Walter Reed on Dec. 8.

He remains in York County Prison on $100,000 for the Franklin Township robbery and $500,000 for the one in Franklintown, according to court documents.

He is charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault, robbery, theft and a number of other charges, according to court documents.

Nervous: A school resource officer at the school Henderson attends in Virginia told Pennsylvania investigators that Henderson began acting nervous shortly after Holmes was arrested.

On one occasion, Henderson looked up news articles about the home invasion and the arrest of Holmes on a computer in the school and then began researching penalties for each charge filed against Holmes, documents state.

Henderson and Hayes will be charged with robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, criminal trespass, unlawful restraint, theft and receiving stolen property when they are arraigned in Pennsylvania, police said.