* Mount Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church will hold its annual Easter Egg Hunt Saturday. A light lunch will be served in the church's Fellowship Hall beginning at noon, followed by children searching for the perfect egg on the church's lawn. This is free to all, but pre-registration is required by calling the church at 757-7626 no later than Wednesday. Children from throughout the community, from infants to grade five, are welcome to participate. Children will be grouped according to age, and candy and prizes will be awarded to all participants. The church is located at 2164 Mount Zion Road, approximately two miles north of Route 30 in Springettsbury Township.
* On Saturday, The Markets at Shrewsbury will host its 11th Annual Easter Egg Hunt for children 10 years and under. Registration is a must, call (717) 235-6611 ext. 100 by Wednesday to register. The Markets will be closed for Good Friday. Children will search in three age categories: 3 years and under, 4-6 years and 7-10 years. Rain or shine event. Bring your baskets and cameras to take pictures with the Easter Bunny, who will be here from 10 a.m. to noon. The Markets at Shrewsbury is located at 12025 Susquehanna Trail. Visit www.MarketsatShrewsbury.com for more information.
* Zion United Methodist Church, 1155 Felton Road, Red Lion, will host a rain-or-shine community egg hunt for children ages 1-12, 10 a.m.-noon Saturday. Please sign up by calling Kathi at 246-7216 or visit www.redlionzionumc.org.
* Otterbein U M C of Spry, 50 School St.
* All children ages birth through fifth grade are invited to join Pleasureville United Methodist Church for an Easter Egg Hunt at 9:30 a.m. Saturday. Bring baskets and lots of energy as children find candy-filled eggs and create Resurrection Gardens to learn about the Easter message. Children under 5 must have adult supervision. Attendance is free. For more information, contact the church office at (717) 757-3216, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.pleasurevilleumc.org.
* Easter Egg Hunt, ages toddler to grade 6, 10 a.m. Saturday at Christ United Methodist Church, 5 Main St., Yorkana, (717) 757 3998. Happy Times Preschool at the church will also have an open house, 10 a.m.-noon.
* Saturday, the congregations of Zion United Church of Christ and Cornerstone Baptist Church will hold their Annual Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt, starting promptly at 1 p.m., on the southeast corner of Penn Park, directly across from the church located at 100 Lafayette St., York. All children, up to 9 years of age, will have an opportunity to check out some fire equipment and meet members of York City's Fire and Rescue Department, York Mayor C. Kim Bracey, representatives from the Bring On Play Project in Penn Park and, of course, the Easter Bunny. Children, should bring their own baskets for gathering eggs; each child will receive a Bunny Bag of goodies. Questions can be directed to the church office at 854-1184.
* Paradise Lutheran Church, 3241 Church Road, Thomasville, is hosting a community Easter Event with Easter egg coloring, lunch, a craft, games, egg hunts, and a visit from the Easter Bunny, 11:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m. Saturday for children up through sixth grade. Each child should bring a dozen white, hard-boiled eggs to color. Each child will make a craft to take home. There will be separate egg hunts for preschoolers and elementary children. Pre-registration is required. Please call 259-9547 or email email@example.com by Thursday with the number of children and adults who will be attending.